NIDDK Emergency Information Portal
Welcome to the NIDDK Emergency Information Portal
The primary purpose of this Internet-accessible Web page is to provide NIDDK staff and staff assigned as Crisis Response Team members with easy access to the Institute's Emergency Management/Crisis Response Team (EM/CRT) plan. The EM/CRT Plan includes information for:
- EM/CRT members;
- Facility Evacuation Team Members (ETMs);
- Occupant Emergency Coordinators (OECs);
- Red Alert Critical (RAC) staff; and
- other staff who are not designated as an emergency team member.
Access to the ETM, OEC, RAC and other Emergency Contact lists can be obtained via the password-protected NIDDK Extranet.
PLEASE NOTE: Content of the EM/CRT Plan is considered sensitive, so please do not email its content to anyone outside of the Institute.
The secondary purpose of this page is to provide NIDDK staff with general information about emergency management and preparedness.
Please feel free to email your suggestions or comments about the content or format of this Web page to the Institute's:
Emergency Coordinator: Brad Felton
* Documents in PDF format require the free Adobe Acrobat Reader application for viewing.
Page last updated: March 24, 2011