Urologic Complications of Diabetes Workshop - Presentations
- Intervention Trials: Can Glycemic Control or Weight Loss Improve or Prevent Lower Urinary Tract Dysfunction? Presenter: Jeanette S. Brown, M.D.
- Biphasic Nitrergic Degeneration: A New Insight into Diabetic Autonomic Neuropathy. Presenter: Selim Cellek, M.D., Ph.D.
- Erectile Dysfunction in Type 1 and Type 2 Diabetics in Italy. Presenter: Enrico Colli, M.D.
- Neurologic Complications of Diabetes. Presenter: Eva Feldman, M.D., Ph.D.
- How to Build a Mouse Model: Animal Models of Diabetic Complications. Presenter: Eva Feldman, M.D., Ph.D.
- Urinary Tract Infections in Postmenopausal Women; Diabetes and UTIs. Presenter: Steve Fihn, M.D.
- Pathogenesis of Urinary Tract Infections in Women with Diabetes. Presenter: Andy I. M. Hoeppelman, M.D., Ph.D.
- Asymptomatic Bacteriuria in Diabetic Women. Presenter: Lindsay E. Nicolle, M.D.
- Diabetes and UTI. Presenter: Walter Stamm, M.D.
- Lower Urinary Tract Symptoms in Men with Diabetes Mellitus. Presenter: William D. Steers, M.D.
- Altered Vasoconstrictor Signaling: Rho-Kinase and PKC, New Players in an Old Problem. Presenter: Christopher J. Wingard, Ph.D.
- Neuronal Dysfunction in Diabetes Mellitus with Special Focus on Afferents. Presenter: Naoki Yoshimura
- Diabetes and Incontinence Data: The Norwegian EPINCONT Study. Presenter: Steinar Hunskaar and Yngvild S. Hannstad
* Documents in PDF format require the free Adobe Acrobat Reader application for viewing.
Page last updated: January 01, 0001