1. Delaglio F, Kontaxis G, Bax A. Protein structure determination using molecular fragment replacement and NMR dipolar couplings. Journal of the American Chemistry Society(122): 2142-2143, 2000.
2. Cornilescu G, Ramirez BE, Frank MK, Clore GM, Gronenborn AM, Bax A. Correlation between 3hJNC' and hydrogen bond length in proteins. Journal of the American Chemistry Society(121): 6275-6279, 1999.
3. Tjandra N Bax A Direct measurement of distances and angles in biomolecules by NMR in a dilute liquid crystalline medium. Science (278): 1111-4, 1997. [Full Text/Abstract]
4. Barbato G Ikura M Kay LE Pastor RW Bax A Backbone dynamics of calmodulin studied by 15N relaxation using inverse detected two-dimensional NMR spectroscopy: the central helix is flexible. Biochemistry (31): 5269-78, 1992. [Full Text/Abstract]
5. Ikura M Kay LE Bax A A novel approach for sequential assignment of 1H, 13C, and 15N spectra of proteins: heteronuclear triple-resonance three-dimensional NMR spectroscopy. Application to calmodulin. Biochemistry (29): 4659-67, 1990. [Full Text/Abstract]