1. Paleyanda, R.K., Zhang, D.-W., Hennighausen, L., McKnight, R. and Lubon, H. (1994) Regulation of human protein C gene expression by the mouse WAP gene promoter. Transgenic Research 3, 335-343.
2. Ghazal, P., Lubon, H., Reynolds-Kohler, C., Hennighausen, L., and Nelson, J.A. (1990). Interactions between cellular regulatory proteins and a unique sequence region in the human cytomegalovirus major immediate-early promoter. Virology 174, 18-25.
3. Lubon, H., Pittius, C.W., and Hennighausen, L. (1989). In vitro transcription of the mouse whey acidic protein promoter is affected by upstream sequences. FEBS Letters 251, 173-176.
4. Lubon, H., Ghazal, P., Hennighausen, L., Reynolds-Kohler, C., Lockshin, C. and Nelson, J. (1989). Cell-specific activity of the modulator region in the human cytomegalovirus major immediate early gene. Mol. Cell. Biol. 9, 1342-1345.
5. Lubon, H. and Hennighausen, L. (1988). Conserved region of the rat a-lactalbumin promoter is a target site for protein binding in vitro. Biochem. J. 256, 391-396.
6. Lubon, H., Ghazal, P., Nelson, J. and Hennighausen, L. (1988). Cell-specific activity of the human immnodeficiency virus enhancer repeat in vitro. AIDS Research and Human Retroviruses 4, 381-391.
7. Ghazal, P., Lubon, H. and Hennighausen, L. (1988). Specific interactions between transcription factors and the promoter-regulatory region of the human cytomegalovirus major immediate early gene. J. Virol 62, 1076-1079.
8. Ghazal, P., Lubon, H. and Hennighausen, L. (1988). Multiple sequence specific transcription factors modulate cytomegalovirus enhancer activity in vitro. Mol. Cell. Biol. 8, 1809-1811.
9. Ghazal, P., Lubon, H., Fleckenstein, B. and Hennighausen, L. (1987). Binding of transcription factors and the creation of a large nucleoprotein complex on the human cytomegalovirus enhancer. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. 84, 3658-3662.
10. Lubon, H. and Hennighausen, L. (1987). Nuclear proteins from lactating mammary glands bind to the promoter of a milk protein gene. Nucleic Acids Res. 15, 2103-2121.
11. Hennighausen, L. and Lubon, H. (1987). Protein-DNA interaction in vitro. Methods Enzymol. 152, 721-735.
12. Lubon, H. and Hennighausen, L. (1987). The murine whey acidic protein gene promoter is recognized by nuclear factors from mammary epithelial cells. Mol. Gen. (Life Sci. Adv.) 6, 205 209.