Ulrike Wagner joined LGP in 1997 and took on several challenging projects:
· Mammary Gland Webpage - http://mammary.nih.gov
· Interactive Web-based Histology Atlas
· caMOD - Cancer Models Database – http://cancermodels.nci.nih.gov
· Mammary Cancer in Humans and Mice: A Tutorial for Comparative Pathology
available online at http://ccm.ucdavis.edu/bcancercd/index.html
· NIH Mammary Mouse Models Collective Webpage
UlliWagner left LGP in 2000 and she now works as contractor for the National Cancer Institute's Center for Biomedical Informatics and Information Technology (CBIIT). She is an Internet Developer and Domain Expert for caMOD (Cancer Models Database) and related projects. Her responsibilities include participation in the software development process, data management and curation as well as tasks related to the work of the Mouse Models of Human Cancers Consortium.