Diabetes and Science Education in American Indian Schools: Planning Grant Technical Workshop
The Diabetes and Science Education in American Indian Schools: Planning Grant Technical Workshop was held in Denver, Colorado on June 15, 2001. The goal is to develop a program that will enhance understanding among tribal youth of diabetes in American Indian Communities and to stimulate student interest in diabetes-based biomedical science in the pre-college years leading to career interests in the health sciences.
The Power Point slides from the workshop are now located in the NIDDK archives, or alternatively, you can request copies of them from Dr. Lawrence Agodoa, Director, OMHRC.
- Recommendations from the Conference at Pablo, Montana, March 15-16, 2001
- Proposed Time Line
- Planning Phase Activities 2001-2002
- Stages of Implementation
- Grants Management Process
- Peer Review of NIH Research Grant Applications
* You must have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer to view PDF files.
To download Adobe Acrobat Reader, go to the Adobe Acrobat Reader download site
Page last updated: December 05, 2011