Mammalian Developmental Biology Section
We study maternal factors that promote folliculogenesis, ensure fertilization, and sustain cleavage-stage development in mice.
- Reduced female fertility due to sequestration of RNA Pol II by pervasive transcription in exosome RNase-depleted oocytes.
- Wu D, Dean J.
- Cell Rep (2023 Oct 31) 42:113247. Abstract/Full Text
- Chromatin remodeling of prostaglandin signaling in smooth muscle enables mouse embryo passage through the female reproductive tract.
- Xin Q, Yu G, Feng I, Dean J.
- Dev Cell (2023 Sep 25) 58:1716-1732.e8. Abstract/Full Text