P30: Diabetes Research Center Application Resources
Most recent NIDDK funding announcement: RFA-DK-21-029
Diabetes Research Centers that are designed to support and enhance the national research effort in diabetes, its complications, and related endocrine and metabolic diseases. Diabetes Research Centers support two primary research-related activities: Research Core services and a Pilot and Feasibility (P and F) program. All activities pursued by Diabetes Research Centers are designed to enhance the efficiency, productivity, effectiveness, and multidisciplinary nature of research in Diabetes Research Center topic areas. The NIDDK Diabetes Research Centers program in 2022 consists of 16 Centers each located at outstanding research institutions with documented programs of excellence in diabetes-related research. General information about the NIDDK Diabetes Research Centers program may be found at www.diabetescenters.org.
Tables for P30 Centers for Diabetes Research Centers (DRC) Applications
Applicants were strongly encouraged to use the following tables as part of their DRC application. These forms may be modified for future DRC renewal funding opportunities.
- Table A: Summary of Current and Pending Grant Support of all Center Members (XLSX, 33.04 KB)
- Table B: Listing of all Center Members and their Core Facility Use (XLSX, 19.59 KB)
- Table C: Collaborations between Center Members (XLSX, 19.47 KB)
- Table D: Core Facility Use (XLSX, 23.12 KB)
- Table E: Pilot Project Outcomes (XLSX, 23.27 KB)
- Table F: Consolidated Publication List (XLSX, 22.04 KB) (renewal applications only)
* Documents in Excel format require the free Microsoft Excel Viewer application for viewing.
Letters of Intent
- February 08, 2022
- March 08, 2022, by 5:00 PM local time of applicant organization