For press officer contacts based on beats, please visit Media Contacts.
- Diabetes Prevention Program (DPP)
- Blood Glucose Control Studies for Type 1 Diabetes: DCCT and EDIC
- Chronic Kidney Disease in Children Study: CKiD
- Effects of Chronic Kidney Disease in Adults Study: CRIC
- Frequent Hemodialysis Network (FHN) Daily Trial
- Treatments for Fatty Liver Diseases (NASH) Study: PIVENS
- Bariatric Surgery for Teens with Severe Obesity Study: Teen-LABS
- Long-term Lifestyle Change for Type 2 Diabetes and Obesity Study: Look AHEAD
Dr. Rodgers in the News
Dr. Rodgers discussed ways people with diabetes can improve their health during the National Diabetes Month media tour, which included an interview with Action News 5 in Memphis, Tennessee and Spectrum News1 in Columbus, Ohio.
Dr. Rodgers received the 2022 Atkinson Stern Award for Distinguished Public Service from The Obesity Society.
Dr. Rodgers shared how NIDDK is helping to unlock the potential of future scientists in a guest post for the NIH Director's Blog.