Pre-Application Webinar for Institutional Network Awards for Research Training
NIDDK’s Division of Kidney, Urologic, and Hematologic Diseases (KUH) is hosting a second preapplication webinar to address questions related to PAR-20-220 Institutional Network Award for Promoting Kidney, Urologic, and Hematologic Research Training (U2C-Clinical Trial Not Allowed).
Per NOT-DK-20-023, PAR-20-220 is offered in lieu of KUH participation in PA-20-142.
- First Preapplication Webinar June 16, 2020
- FAQ Response to PAR-20-220 (PDF, 161.31 KB)
After the webinar, this document will be updated to reflect new questions posed by the community. This document may be updated subsequently without additional notice.
- give programmatic information about the FOA
- provide information about the application review process
- answer questions submitted by you and prospective applicants
Submit your PAR-20-220 questions by close of business June 22 to email@example.com.
Who can attend?
The webinar is open to all prospective applicants but is not required to apply to PAR-20-220.
June 28, 2022
Time: 12:00 - 1:00 p.m. EDT
Registered participants will receive the link to join the webinar prior to the meeting via email.
Meeting Logistics Contact
The Scientific Consulting Group, Inc.