Thanks in large part to NIH-funded medical research, Americans today are living longer and healthier lives. Watch and read more.
News Around NIDDK
- Marking 50 years of the Diabetes Research Centers Program
- Celebrating 40 years of DCCT/EDIC
- NIDDK's Central Repository earns seal for trustworthy data
- Special Diabetes Program and NIDDK research highlighted in U.S. Senate hearing
- New NIDDK-funded study seeks to understand weight regain
- Getting to Know: Dr. Mary Evans
- Strengthening the scientific workforce with BRIDGES
- Fellow Spotlight: Dr. Shubhra Jyoti Saha
Health Information Updates
NIDDK Job Opportunities
Meetings & Workshops
Find conferences, workshops, talks, and other events.View All Meetings & Workshops
The NIDDK Director’s Update is published in Spring, Summer, Fall and Winter. To submit an item for the next edition or send suggestions, please contact Editors Heather Martin and Alyssa Voss at email@example.com. Items must be submitted 6 weeks before the month of publication to be considered for the next issue.
Browse other issues in the Director's Update Archive.